Tommee Profitt ft Jung Youth & Fleurie - In the end Ableton Live 9 Remake (Indie Template)
A detailed deconstructed version of Tommee Profitt version of, Linkin Park´s classic, In the end. Featuring Jung Youth and Fleurie for the vocals. A track with a lot to learn about cinematic sounds, Automations, Piano parts, Pads, Build-ups, Sub Bass, Song Structure, and much more about modern Indie Music Production techniques.
Tommee Profitt ft Jung Youth & Fleurie - In the end Ableton Remake
- File size: 44.3 MB
- Software, DAW: Ableton Live 9.7.5 or higher.
- VST Plugins: only Gvst´s Gclip Free Vst Plugin Required.
- Song Key: G Min
- Time Length: 3:38
- Genre: Indie / Alternative
- Drums: All Drum Samples are part of this zipped project. You can find them there.
- Recommendations: If you run into any CPU issues, we’re using a 3rd generation Intel i7 at around 10% here so make sure to use Ableton's freezing function and resampling techniques if you have trouble running the project.
REVIEW OF THE ABLETON PROJECT
We Also Recommend
FISHER, Shermanology - It's a killa Ableton Remake (Tech House)
Venbee, Dan Fable - Low Down Ableton Remake (Dance)
Bad Boy Chiller Crew - BMW Ableton Template (Dance)
Diplo & Miguel - Don't Forget My Love (John Summit Remix) Ableton Remake (Dance)